GMC backed with range topping styles and craftsmanship is all launching 2016 Sierra Daneli Ultimate. Duncan Aldred, vice president of GMC Sales and Marketing, said “This truck is the ultimate expression of the Sierra Denali with greater emphasis on the bold and refined presence and advanced features that make Denali models synonymous with precision and exclusivity.”
The redesigned 2014 Sierra Daneli helps GMC comment 15.5% of the full-size truck segment, where the average price exceed $55,000. This full-size truck segment has grown 10 fold since 2013 and doubled since 2015. GMC has a large chunk of the market share due to Sierra Daneli.
What makes 2016 Sierra Daneli Ultimate stand out?
- Four-wheel drive 1500 crew cab models with either a 5’ 8” or 6’ 6” cargo bed.
- output: 420 horsepower (313 kW) and 460 lb-ft of torque (623 Nm).
- Active noise cancellation technology with the 6.2L engine.
- An integrated trailer brake controller
The technology, interiors and design:
- LED headlamps, signature lighting and taillamps.
- Eight-inch-diagonal Customizable Driver Display.
- Color Touch navigation radio with IntelliLink
- OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Wireless phone charging – new for 2016
GMC has announced the sales start in the first quarter of 2016.
For more updates in luxury cars and technology, please follow us on Twitter @bmodatech. For more information on Belleza Moda Magazine, check out the website or follow on Facebook and Twitter @bmodamag.